Transformational Inquiry is an adaptation for faith communities of the Immunity to Change process developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey of Harvard Univ. For a decade I have used Transformational Inquiry in my church to:
- nurture personal and spiritual growth
- support social justice work
- build a resilient, adventurous community
|At the request of Kegan and Lahey I will offer a FOUR DAY TRAINING in Transformational Inquiry
May 7-11, 2014.
“We are absolutely delighted that Tom has decided to offer this program and enthusiastically recommend this training! You are in for a huge treat.” Robert Kegan, Lisa Lahey
For LOTS MORE INFO please see the Articles and Videos below:
- Video of Tom leading Collective Inquiry with his church.
- Video describing Transformational Inquiry as a tool for Sustaining Social Justice efforts.
- Short video of Robert Kegan leading Immunity to Change
- Discussion of the challenges churches and other faith communities present for the Immunity to Change process. Immunity to Change in Progressive Faith Communities
- Overview of Transformational Inquiry and some applications in faith contexts: Transformational Inquiry…Practical Spirituality for the 21st Century
- Churches leading the evolution of human consciousness: Progressive Christianity to the Rescue
- Introduction to Transformational Inquiry, June 8